English: New American Standard Bible
31. “And He has filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding and in knowledge and in all craftsmanship;
32. to make designs for working in gold and in silver and in bronze,
33. and in the cutting of stones for settings and in the carving of wood, so as to perform in every inventive work.
34. “He also has put in his heart to teach, both he and Oholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan.
35. “He has filled them with skill to perform every work of an engraver and of a designer and of an embroiderer, in blue and in purple and in scarlet material, and in fine linen, and of a weaver, as performers of every work and makers of designs.
if someone will accuse us that a graven image is prohibited in the bible that is a fabricate accusation without evidence supported in the bible. the bible does not absolutely prohibit to make images and others as long it is not a God. is Mary a God in the official teaching of the roman catholic church in his catechism of the catholic church? the answer absolutely no. then like dr. jose rizal our national hero has a graven image monument for his remembrance and inspiration, how about our dear mother mary and all the saints and jesus our true God. where in the bible can we see that image of mother mary is prohibited?